+91 8448738360

Enjoy a splendid life with luxury and comfort at Tata La Vida Gurgaon

November 16, 2017 | Admin

Enjoy a splendid life with luxury and comfort at Tata La Vida Gurgaon

Are you willing to leverage your living standards with pride and extravaganza? Well, Tata La Vida, an upcoming residential complex in Gurgaon, is teeming with promises for housing enthusiasts. Located in Sector-113, the location of the estate couldn’t have been better. Inspired by the western styles of architecture, the project hosts more than 1000 trees and has 80% of open space around.

Gurgaon is one of the hottest destinations for real-estate investors. In the last couple of decades, it has witnessed a tremendous development. A large number of commercial and residential undertakings are on the way in Gurgaon. Well, coming to the transportation facilities, TATA La Vida residential complex is located close to the Dwarka Expressway. It is just 0.5 km away from Delhi and enjoys a seamless access to the proposed ISBT and Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station. Reaching the Columbia Asia Hospital will take you five to ten minutes. You can even reach the Ansal Plaza in the same duration. Besides, Tata La Vida Gurgaon lies within 5 km of the airport. Apart from these, the area is also connected to the Golf Course Extension Road and Pataudi Road.

Commercial activities are increasingly becoming prominent in the NCR region. Several social, infrastructural and business projects have been undertaken in recent years, while many of the roadways have been completed. As a result, the price of apartments in Gurgaon is on the rise. Investors looking forward to get good deals have the right opportunity to invest in these apartments now.

The apartments come with highly-refined interiors. The flats are customisable, as homeowners can choose from 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK apartments. The TATA La Vida price ranges between Rs 1.12 crore and Rs 1.46 crore, depending on the variant you choose. You may consider living up to your housing aspirations in the palatial settings. Moreover, the residential complex has a large open space around with 1.86 acres of greenery to refresh your eyes. An exclusive feature of the estate is the presence of tree houses in the area. The floor plan and other areas in the complex have been well-integrated, making use of every corner of available space in the apartments. 

The residential complex has a variety of fitness and sports facilities. The clubhouse will provide you with the opportunity to socialise with the people around. You can enjoy the quieter hours in the meditation centre. All household requirements are available at the shopping centre within the complex. Kids, too, can enjoy games and sports in a dedicated area. Besides, the complex comes with a swimming pool and gym. You can also enjoy your leisure hours in the landscaped garden. The residential estate offers car-parking facilities and uninterrupted power and water supply. Moreover, the complex has no security loopholes, as it remains under CCTV scanner all the time. The area also hosts a theatre and a multipurpose hall.

Investors willing to buy an apartment in the real estate project may book a unit now, paying 30% of the cost. Once reserved, they can pay the remaining 70% at the time of acquiring the apartment. The payment terms are friendly and easy. Homeowners can take their time and get the apartments with comfort. The developers will provide assistance in completing the paperwork and to get various home loan facilities. They have tie-ups with various financiers and banks. You will be able to acquire the luxury property without any glitches. Besides, they also provide personalised assistance to the NRIs, who are looking forward to invest in the property here. Enjoy the classy ambience and get the taste of a cultured lifestyle at Tata La Vida.

Post a Comment

Enquire Now

Recent Post