+91 8448738360

Tata La Vida High tech homes for a perfect lifestyle

January 02, 2018 | Admin

Tata La Vida High tech homes for a perfect lifestyle

Whille you are searching for a valuable residential property in Gurgaon, Tata La Vida will certainly capture your attention. This development at Dwarka Expressway will introduce you to the life of fun, recreation and freedom, set in the middle of a clean, healthy and pollution-free surrounding. The township welcomes you to have the benefit of the comfort of greenery, peace and privileges designed only for few lucky people.

Spread over 12 acres of prime land, this luxurious township promises the perfect blend of comfort and class. The project offers spacious and luxurious 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK apartments with areas ranging from 1276 sq. ft. to 1579 sq. ft. The development offers breathtaking natural vistas to ensure lots of natural light, impressive aesthetics and ample cross ventilation. The homes here are exclusively designed to give you a sense of privacy with no interruptions. These smart homes also come with the state-of-the-art technology including video door phones in every apartment. Each home is Vaastu compliant with a lot of open spaces to ensure proper ventilation with excellent circulation of air at every corner.

Nestled in the quietest region of Gurgaon, Tata La Vida Gurgaon offers the best amenities at attractive prices, including a 15000 sq. ft. vast clubhouse with excellent features like café, steam, sauna, massage, gymnasium, card room, yoga room and a reading lounge. The project also incorporates multiple fitness and sports options including a tennis court, badminton court, squash court, basketball court, an artificial cricket pitch, cycling and a jogging track. Some key amenities for kids include a kids’ pool, sand pits and a dedicated play area. A nursery, crèche, primary schools and modern health center are also located within the township. You can enjoy your time in the green zones, open space, landscape garden and parks within the project. A number of commercial stores are also available in the township. The township has 1.85 acres of central area having a sunken garden and a Sky Walk.

Strategically located in Sector 113 Gurgaon, this carefully planned development enjoys close proximity to the Delhi Border and Dwarka Expressway, so that you are just next door from the nearest multiplexes, retail and lifestyle stores, commercial hubs, restaurants, banks, schools, colleges, hospitals and more. Besides, commuting from the project is easy by Metro and buses. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is also just 15 Km away and Ansal Plaza is merely 5-10 minutes away from the project site. The optimum location is one of the key reasons leading to the rise in the Tata La Vida Price.

Starting at a price of just Rs. 1.12 crores, Tata Housing is offering the development at affordable payment offers making it a perfect deal for buyers. It is one of the most lucrative residential townships to invest in Gurgaon. Booking amount for these homes is just 5 lakhs and pay only 30% of the total amount till 2020 and the remaining 70% on possession. So what are you waiting for and what more you can ask? Be a proud owner of this sophisticated home here.

Post a Comment

Enquire Now

Recent Post