+91 8448738360

The Grand entry into an elevated lifestyle for the Denizens of Gurgaon

October 11, 2017 | Admin

The Grand entry into an elevated lifestyle for the Denizens of Gurgaon

The Tata brand stands for high quality and a passion that is difficult to match. Be it any field, the brand name of Tata has been delivering highest levels of satisfaction for their customers and that too consistently over many decades. Whenever the group ventures into a new space, there are high hopes pinned with it. Yet, the companies under this banner have rarely failed to meet the expectations. On the contrary, most of the times, they have surpassed and delivered even more than what was envisaged at the very outset.

Tata Housing is the realty arm of the Tata Group and obviously it holds the torch high and proud. The development company has crafted multiple projects in various categories in the real-estate across multiple locations and cities all over the country. Gurgaon is no different. The city has many properties by Tata. This includes Arabella, Raisina and Primanti, each even better than the other.

The latest offering by the same developer is a project called TATA La Vida that is set in the region along the new zippy Dwarka Expressway. Located in Sector 113, this project is a massive land parcel of 12 acres. The best part is that the upcoming metro is all set to boost its connectivity even further. Whether it is proximity to Delhi or to rest of Gurgaon, the location scores high on both the counts indeed.

The IGIA is close by, so is an upcoming 18-Hole golf course. Then, NH-8, Diplomatic Enclave, elite neighbourhood, nearness to schools, malls, and hospitals are all practical benefits.

Tata La Vida Gurgaon is almost regal. There is an open space in the centre that measures around 1.83 acres. The podium is free and open up to 80%. This is embellished with the actual towers that house the apartments [laced far apart to maximise privacy. The rest of the ground is splashed with amenities and greenery. This includes pools, tree houses, about 1000 tree plantations for a shady cover as well as added freshness, and manicured lawns.

The homes inside the complex consist of 2, 2.5, and 3 BHK apartment formats. The sizes here range from 1276 sq. ft. to 1579 sq. ft. The TATA La Vida price is ranging from Rs. 1.08 crores to Rs. 1.40 crores. This is a wonderful chance to avail of the payment scheme of 30:70 that is on offer now. Pay 30% at the time of booking and the rest 70% only at the time of possession. With attractive home loans, this can be a beneficial proposition.

Every apartment here has a video door phone for added security. There is a huge clubhouse that spans 15000 sq. ft.  The project has a pre-certification of IGBC Gold Rating.  Then features like mediation area, kids’ play zones, sit-out zones, swimming pool, gym, theatre, multipurpose hall, shopping centre, and sports zones are exclusive provisions. Life can never be boring or dull here!

Post a Comment

Enquire Now

Recent Post